Pebble Creek Park Shelter
Pebble Creek Park
American Drive, west of Franklin and north of 11 Mile Road
Maximum shelter occupancy of 150 people (18 tables)
Groups may reserve picnic areas at Civic Center Park, Beech Woods Park, and Pebble Creek Park through October. Reservations must be made by Southfield residents in person at the Parks & Recreation offices between the hours of 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Please call (248) 796-4620 for more information.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and must be made by a Southfield resident or Business Leisure Card holder.
- Payment in full is required at time of booking. No cash or checks. Credit card payment only.
- The picnic area may be reserved from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm.
- There are no refunds on shelter permits.
- The park and its amenities are available to the public as well as picnic permit holders. However, the picnic shelter is exclusive to the permit holder’s group.
- Electricity is not available at picnic shelters.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- Permit holder will be billed for any damage incurred during your outing.
- There are no tents, inflatables or food trucks allowed on park property for summer 2021.