Membership & Use Fees
Southfield Sports Arena Ice Rink Open for the Season
Evergreen Hills Golf Course Rates
Evergreen Hills Golf Course is open daily, weather permitting.
Monday-Friday 8 am- Dusk
Saturday & Sunday 7:30 am - Dusk
• Golfers coming to the Evergreen Hills Golf Course are asked to use the east doors (near the practice green) to enter the Pro Shop.
• Everyone entering a City of Southfield facility must wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
• The south entrance door is restroom entrance only.
• Golfers can continue to check in remotely by calling (248) 796-4666.
If you have any questions please call Evergreen Hills Golf Course at (248) 796-4666.
2021 Golf Fees
Proof of residency is required for Resident rates. Rates listed are for 9 holes.
Monday - Friday Resident: $14 Non-resident: $15
Saturday & Sunday Resident: $15 Non-resident: $16
Senior (55+) and Youth** (17 & under):
Monday - Friday Resident: $11 Non-resident: $12
Saturday & Sunday Resident: $12 Non-resident: $13
M-F before 3 pm, Sa and Su after 12 pm. Except holidays.
**Only $3 with Youth on Course membership.
Holidays Resident: $15 Non-resident: $16
Fees are per-person for 9 holes of play.
Power Cart $10/rider
Senior Cart $9/rider M-F before 3 pm, Sa & Su after 12 pm
Pull Carts $3
Beech Woods Driving Range
Located at 22202 Beech Road, inside the Beech Woods Park, this lighted, 50-tee range features both mat and grass tees.
* Please note: On Monday, September 20 the Beech Woods Driving Range will begin only using artificial surface mats for the remainder of the season. This allows our team to begin the annual maintenance on the grass tee boxes in preparation for the fall/winter weather. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for another great summer!
Small Bucket $6
Medium Bucket $8
Large Bucket $10
Open daily, weather permitting.
Monday-Friday 9 am- 8:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday 8 am – 8 pm
The last bucket of balls will be sold 30 minutes before closing.
Call the Beech Woods Driving Range at (248) 796-4655 for more information.
Beech Woods Wellness Center
You can call the Wellness Center directly at (248) 796-4676 or the Beech Woods Recreation Center office at (248) 796-4670 for more details on memberships. Beech Woods Wellness Center Annual Membership Fees
(ages 16 - 49 years old)
|Senior Membership(ages 50 years and up)||$144|
(ages 16 - 24 years old)
|Family Membership(2 parents + up to 3 students)||$300|
Non-residents of Southfield pay an additional $20 per year.
Please note: Southfield Parks & Recreation Department no longer accepts personal checks as payment for any class, program, special event, trip, membership or room/site rental.