We’ve had some changes to programs listed in the Spring/Summer 2021 Activity Guides since it went to print:
- Southfield Basketball Camp Session 1 (June 21-25) has been canceled
- Session 1 of all Swim Lessons have been canceled
- Summer Wine Down Concert moved to Friday, Aug. 20 from 7-9 pm on the front lawn
- All Karate classes; Li’l Tots through Advanced, will begin June 15
- Spanish I and Spanish II are postponed until September
The mission of the Southfield Parks & Recreation Department is to provide excellence and equal opportunity in leisure, cultural and recreational services to all Southfield residents. Our purpose is to provide safe, educationally challenging, convenient leisure opportunities, utilizing public open space and quality leisure facilities to enhance the quality of life for Southfield’s total population that might not otherwise be available.