Parks & Recreation
Open Gym at Beech Woods Recreation Center will begin on Monday, November 8 with new times.
• All City of Southfield COVID safety policies must be followed, including properly wearing a facemask at all times when inside the building.
• All participants must register for the 2021/22 season upon their first visit; Youth Open Gym participants must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at registration.
• Anyone age 15 and under must be signed in by a parent or guardian EVERY VISIT
• Open Gym is limited to the first 45 participants to check in each day.
• Parents/adults are not allowed on the courts during Youth Open Gym
2021 Youth Open Gym Schedule *Must bring valid student ID*
Mon & Wed 3:30-5:30 pm Ages 14-18 $3/Res; $5/NR
Tue & Thur 3:30-5:30 pm Ages 9-13 $3/Res; $5/NR
2021 Adult Open Gym Schedule
Tue & Thur 12:30-2:30 pm Ages 18 and up $4/Res; $6/NR
Check Out More of Our Fall Programs Here!
The mission of the Southfield Parks & Recreation Department is to provide excellence and equal opportunity in leisure, cultural and recreational services to all Southfield residents. Our purpose is to provide safe, educationally challenging, convenient leisure opportunities, utilizing public open space and quality leisure facilities to enhance the quality of life for Southfield’s total population that might not otherwise be available.