Beech Woods Park Shelter
22200 Beech Road
Maximum shelter occupancy is 65 people (12 tables)
Groups may reserve picnic areas at Civic Center Park, Beech Woods Park, and Pebble Creek Park through October. Reservations must be made by Southfield residents in person at the Parks & Recreation offices between the hours of 8:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Please call (248) 796-4620 for more information.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis and must be made by a Southfield resident or Business Leisure Card holder.
- Payment in full is required at time of booking.
- The picnic area may be reserved from 8:00 am until 8:00 pm.
- There are no refunds on shelter permits.
- The park and its amenities are available to the public as well as picnic permit holders. However, the picnic shelter is exclusive to the permit holder’s group.
- Electricity is not available at picnic shelters.
- No alcohol is allowed.
- Permit holder will be billed for any damage incurred during your outing.
- Inflatables (moonwalks, etc.) and tents are allowed by permit only ($25/item). Permit holders must also produce Proof of Insurance, naming the City of Southfield as additional insured, in a minimum amount of $1 million.