You may avoid late fees by remitting payment within 14 days of citation issue date. Payment may be made in several ways:
- In Person at the 46th District Court: Cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or debit card.
- By Mail (DO NOT MAIL CASH):
- Sign the back of the citation.
- Make check or money order payable to: 46th District Court (U.S. funds).
- Write citation number on check or money order.
- Mail the signed copy of the citation and the check or money order to:
46th District Court
26000 Evergreen Road
PO Box 2055
Southfield, MI 48037-2055
- Online Payments: Processed through the State of Michigan's Online Ticket Payment System.
- By Telephone: Call Government Payment Services, Inc. toll-free, 24 hours a day at (888) 604-7888 for credit card payment (use Pay Location Code 1030). Please note that you will be charged a transaction fee for this service.
Civil Infraction/Parking Division: (248) 796-5860
Misdemeanor Division: (248) 796-5880