Police Department Rates
Police supervision is necessary for any traffic control, parking enforcement, and/or use of special effects/firearms. Police personnel can be arranged through the Southfield Film Office.
- The Southfield Police Department will determine the minimum number of police personnel required for any detail, not the requesting party.
- There is a three-hour minimum per event
- There is a three-day notice prefered to set up a detail
- One Sergeant assigned to all details that require three or more Officers/Specalists
- One vehicle with two officers included in rates
CANCELLATIONS: There is a 48-hour cancellation notice required or you will still be billed for the detail.
Contact Business Development at (248) 796-4160 for current police personnel rates.
Fire Department Rates*
Fire Department supervision is mandatory in the use of special effects, explosives, pyrotechnics, wet downs, stunts or any instance involving the concern of public safety. It is required for all film sets to have a fire inspection prior to filming (at no charge if scheduled during regular office hours.) Please contact Fire Marshall Jim Dundas at 248-796-5700 or email@example.com
Contact Business Development at (248) 796-4160 for current fire personnel rates.
Contact Business Development at (248) 796-4160 for current fire equipment rates.
Department of Public Works Rates
Rates will vary based on the production needs. Please contact the film office for a direct quote. City vehicles (garbage trucks, street sweepers, tow trucks, maintenance vehicles, etc.) for film purposes can be made available through the Southfield Film Office. All prices subject to change without notice.