Zoning Board of Appeals July 7 Regular Meeting Agenda
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to COVID-19, the Zoning Board of Appeals (ZBA) meeting will be conducted via teleconference. Residents may call in at (248) 796-4117 to make public comment at the July 7 ZBA Regular Meeting.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS REGULAR MEETING
HELD VIA TELECONFEENCE
26000 EVERGREEN ROAD • SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 - 7:00 P.M.
l. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Communications: Phone Number for Public Comment 248-796-4117 (if you get a busy signal, continue to call. We will get to you.)
4. Public Hearing
20-08 The appellant, Zack Ostroff, representing the owner, Yoseph & Elana Gottfried is requesting the following waiver from the Board:
- A waiver of rear yard setback to add a 2nd story to existing structure and a 1 story addition to the south side (rear) of the dwelling (35 feet required, 12.5 feet proposed).
The property is located on the south side of Hilton Rd. between Fairfax Ave. and Kingshire Rd. at 16009 Hilton St., Sidwell Parcel #24-24-459-013 zoned (R-A) Single Family Residential.
This appeal is to Section 5.193, Article 22 (Schedule of Regulations), Chapter 45 of the Southfield City Code, more commonly known as the Zoning Ordinance.
5. Approval of minutes – June 16, 2020
6. Discussion of Upcoming Meeting – July 21, 2020
- Residential 20-06 (Tabled)
- Residential 20-10