Zoning Board of Appeals July 21 Regular Meeting Agenda (conducted via teleconference)
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to COVID-19, the Zoning Board of Appeals Regular Meeting will be conducted via teleconference.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS REGULAR MEETING
HELD VIA TELECONFEENCE
26000 EVERGREEN ROAD • SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN
Tuesday, July 21, 2020 - 7:00 P.M.
l. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Communications: Phone Number for Public Comment +1-415-655-0001 and the access code is: 129 848 2395
4. Public Hearing
20-06 (Tabled) The appellant, Derek Bass, representing the owner Tequila Wilkerson, is requesting the following waiver from the Board:
- For a waiver of side yard setback (8’ required, 6.7’ proposed).
The property is located on the north side of W. 11 Mile Rd. between Lathrup Blvd. and Lexington Pkwy. at 17252 W. 11 Mile Rd, Sidwell Parcel #2413-382-012, zoned (R-A) Single Family Residential.
This appeal is to Section 5.193, Article 22 (Schedule of Regulations), Chapter 45 of the Southfield City Code, more commonly known as the Zoning Ordinance.
20-10 The appellant, Keith & Earlena Molini, owner, is requesting the following waiver from the Board:
- A waiver of height and number of stories to construct a 2-story detached garage (1 story, 15’ permitted, 2 stories, 20’ 9” in height proposed).
The property is located on the north side of Dorset St. between Greenview Rd. and Hollywood St. at 18404 Dorset St., Sidwell Parcel #24-35-426-014 zoned (R-4) Single Family Residential.
This appeal is to Section 5.6(1), Article 2, Chapter 45 of the Southfield City Code, more commonly known as the Zoning Ordinance.
5. Approval of minutes – None to approve
6. Discussion of Upcoming Meeting – Deadline is Monday July 20th.