Zoning Board of Appeals August 18 Regular Meeting Agenda
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to COVID-19, the Zoning Board of Appeals meeting will be conducted via teleconference.
ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS REGULAR MEETING
HELD VIA TELECONFEENCE
26000 EVERGREEN ROAD • SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN
Tuesday, August 18, 2020 - 7:00 P.M.
l. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Communications: Phone Number for Public Comment 1-415-655-0001 and use Access code: 129 892 4439
4. Public Hearing
20-06 (Tabled) The appellant, Derek Bass, representing the owner Tequila Wilkerson, is requesting the following waiver from the Board:
- A waiver of 1.3’ of side yard setback (8’ required, 6.7’ proposed) for a new 2 story dwelling on an existing foundation/crawlspace with new attached garage (8’ required, 6.7’ proposed).
The property is located on the north side of W. 11 Mile Rd. between Lathrup Blvd. and Lexington Pkwy. at 17252 W. 11 Mile Rd, Sidwell Parcel #2413-382-012, zoned (R-A) Single Family Residential.
This appeal is to Section 5.193, Article 22 (Schedule of Regulations), Chapter 45 of the Southfield City Code, more commonly known as the Zoning Ordinance.
20-11 The appellant, Brad Botham - Sun Communities, Inc., Developer/Majority Tenant,
representing the owner REDICO is requesting the following waiver from the Board:
- One (1) Year Temporary Use Permit to display “Glamour Camping” products on the unused parking lot of the multi-story office building property.
The property is located on the west side of Centre Dr. between W Eleven Mile Road and Franklin Road, Sidwell Parcel #24-17-351-019 zoned (RC) Regional Center.
This appeal is to Section 5.198(2)(e), Article 23, Chapter 45 of the Southfield City Code, more commonly known as the Zoning Ordinance.
5. Approval of minutes – July 7, 2020 and July 21, 2020
6. Discussion of Upcoming Meeting – Will be determined on Monday August 17th