Southfield Public Library Drive-Up and Phone Service resumes Monday, June 29
Southfield Public Library will resume drive-up and phone service on Monday, June 29, 2020. The Drive Up Window will be available to pick up library materials in a safe and touch less manner. Patrons may contact librarians to request materials and ask questions.
- Monday and Wednesday: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Patrons can reach the Southfield Public Library as follows:
- General - 248-796-4200
- Youth at 248-796-4240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fiction, large print, movies and music at 248-796-4260 or email@example.com
- Non-fiction and Business StartUp books at 248-796-4280 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Patrons can request up to 5 items per day per library card.
Our online resources continue to be available anytime at www.southfieldlibrary.org.