Planning Commission September 8 Study Meeting Agenda (conducted via teleconference)
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to COVID-19, the Planning Commission Study Meeting will be conducted via teleconference. Residents can listen to the meeting live online on City Cable 15 and through the City's website at https://bit.ly/Cable15.
CITY OF SOUTHFIELD
PLANNING COMMISSION STUDY MEETING
SEPTEMBER 8, 2021
Teleconference Call and Viewed on Cityofsouthfield.com
Webex Number: 1-415-655-0001 Access Code: 179 505 8783
- American Recovery Funds - Part 2 – Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds provide eligible governments with a substantial infusion of resources to meet pandemic response needs and rebuild a stronger, more equitable economy as the country recovers. Within the categories of eligible uses, recipients have broad flexibility to decide how best to use this funding to meet the needs of their communities. Presentations will be made by the following Departments regarding their proposals to use these funds.
- Code Enforcement
- Public Works – Storm Water Management
- Human Resources
- Technology Services
- Fire Department
- Public Works – DPW Office
- Cable 15
- Park & Recreation
2. Public Comment – A person addressing the Commission shall be limited to a period of three (3) minutes unless such period of time is extended by the presiding officer or by majority vote of the Commission.
Webex Call-In Number: 1-415-655-0001 Access Code: 179 505 8783
The following Rules of Procedure have been established for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the Planning Commission.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Planning Commission refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the Planning Commission and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may take whatever actions are necessary to remove the person from the meeting. Call in number for Communication will be provided the night of the meeting.