Planning Commission September 28 Regular Meeting Agenda
CITY OF SOUTHFIELD
OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
SEPTEMBER 28, 2022
26000 EVERGREEN ROAD, SOUTHFIELD, MI
A. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
B. Approval of the Agenda
C. Announcements and Communications
D. Public Hearings
1. PSLU22-0002 is a Special Use Request of Rosetta Building Company to allow for a stand-alone Culver’s restaurant with drive-thru on property located at Sidwell Parcel 2412-153-019, on the southeast corner of Southfield Road and Windflower, Section 12, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
2. PSLU22-0003 is a Special Use Request of Casa de Montecristo by JR Cigar to allow for a Smoking Lounge on property located at 28815 Northwestern Highway, Sidwell Parcel 2418-276-003 on the south side of Northwestern Highway between Franklin Road and W Twelve Mile Road, Section 18, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
E. Site Plans
1. PSP22-0005 is a Site Plan Review Request of Rosetta Building Company to allow for the construction of a 3,873 gsf stand-alone Culver’s restaurant with drive-thru and other site amenities on property located at Sidwell Parcel 2412-153-019, on the southeast corner of Southfield Road and Windflower, Section 12, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
F. Approval of Minutes: August 10, 2022 Study Meeting, August 17, 2022 Special Regular Meeting and Study Meeting and August 24, 2022 Regular Meeting
H. Public Comment – A person addressing the Commission shall be limited to a period of three (3) minutes unless such period of time is extended by the presiding officer or by majority vote of the Commission.
The following Rules of Procedure have been established for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the Planning Commission.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Planning Commission refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the Planning Commission and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may take whatever actions are necessary to remove the person from the meeting. Call in number for Communication will be provided the night of the meeting.