Planning Commission September 16 Study Meeting Agenda (conducted via teleconference)
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to COVID-19, the Planning Commission Study Meeting will be conducted via teleconference. Residents can listen to the meeting live online on City Cable 15 and through the City's website at https://bit.ly/Cable15. Residents may also call in at (248) 796-4150 to make public comment at the September 16 Planning Commission Meeting.
CITY OF SOUTHFIELD
PLANNING COMMISSION STUDY MEETING
SEPTEMBER 16, 2020
Teleconference Call and Viewed on https://bit.ly/Cable15
1. PSP20-0009 is the Site Plan Review Request of ZA Design Build, on behalf of the owner, JQK Properties, to construct a new composite deck off the northeast corner of the existing building located at 29444 Northwestern Highway, Sidwell Parcel 2407-326-008, E 123 Ft Of W 244.5 Ft Of Lot 2 Supervisors Plat No. 2 1.29 Ac, on the north side of Northwestern Highway between Franklin Road and Rosemond Drive, Section 07, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
2. PZRODD20-0001 is the Rezoning Request of Contour Development, on behalf of the owner, City of Southfield, to amend the Northland Subarea Redevelopment Plan Overlay Development District to allow for a mixed-use development on the following parcels: 2436-476-023, 2436-476-028, 2436-476-035, 2436-476-040, 2436-476-044 thru -047, or +/- 110.06 acres, more or less, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
3. Master Plan Discussion
4. Public Comment – A person addressing the Commission shall be limited to a period of three (3) minutes unless such period of time is extended by the presiding officer or by majority vote of the Commission.
The following Rules of Procedure have been established for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the Planning Commission.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Planning Commission refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the Planning Commission and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may take whatever actions are necessary to remove the person from the meeting. Call in number for Communication will be provided the night of the meeting.
5. Minutes: August 12, 2020 Study Meeting
August 26, 2020 Regular Meeting