Planning Commission October 13 Study Meeting Agenda (conducted via teleconference)
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to COVID-19, the Planning Commission Study Meeting will be conducted via teleconference. Residents can listen to the meeting live online on City Cable 15 and through the City's website at https://bit.ly/Cable15.
CITY OF SOUTHFIELD
PLANNING COMMISSION STUDY MEETING
OCTOBER 13, 2021
Teleconference Call and Viewed on Cityofsouthfield.com
Webex Number: 1-415-655-0001 Access Code: 2343 378 6247
- PSLU21-0008 is a Special Use Request of Abraham Southfield Commons, LLC to allow for the tenant space to be used as a restaurant with bar, property located at 29267 Southfield Road, Sidwell Parcel 2411-479-060, on the west side of Southfield Road between W Twelve Mile and Webster, Section 11, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
- PSP21-0008 is the Site Plan Review Request of Mr. Hassan Jawad, representing Middlepointe Investment Group, LLC, for the construction of the Phase 1 Site Plan of the Overlay Development District to include a mixed-use development on property located at 26111 Evergreen Road, Sidwell Parcels 2422-277-003, -004 & -005, on the northwest corner of Civic Center Drive and Evergreen Road, Section 22, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
- Public Comment – A person addressing the Commission shall be limited to a period of three (3) minutes unless such period of time is extended by the presiding officer or by majority vote of the Commission.
Webex Call-In Number: 1-415-655-0001 Access Code: 2343 378 6247
The following Rules of Procedure have been established for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the Planning Commission.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Planning Commission refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the Planning Commission and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may take whatever actions are necessary to remove the person from the meeting. Call in number for Communication will be provided the night of the meeting.
7. Minutes: September 1, 2021 Study Meeting, September 8, 2021 Study Meeting and September 22, 2021 Regular Meeting