Planning Commission January 25 Regular Meeting Agenda
CITY OF SOUTHFIELD
OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
JANUARY 25, 2023
26000 EVERGREEN ROAD, SOUTHFIELD, MI
A. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
B. Approval of the Agenda
C. Announcements and Communications
D. Public Hearings
- PSLU22-0007 is a Special Use Request of Go One LLC, to allow for a Clean Express Auto Wash on property located at 30233 Southfield Road, Sidwell Parcel 2411-226-016, on the West side of Southfield Road between Webster and W Thirteen Mile Road, Section 11, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
- PZTA22-0005 is a Council-initiated Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to amend Title V, Zoning and Planning, Chapter 45, Zoning, of the Code of the City of Southfield by adding “Data Processing and Computer Center” to Article 12 Television-Radio-Office-Studio District, Section 5.124 Uses Permitted, and any other amendments that may become necessary as needed for the above and the City of Southfield.
E. Site Plans
- PSP22-0011 is a Site Plan Review Request of Go One LLC, for the construction of a 3,677gsf conveyor-type motor vehicle wash with other amenities on property located at 30233 Southfield Road, Sidwell Parcel 2411-226-016, on the West side of Southfield Road between Webster and W Thirteen Mile Road, Section 11, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
- PSP22-0012 is a Site Plan Review Request of Skyllz Gymnastic Academy to construct a 10,600gsf metal building for a proposed gymnastics school on property located at 21751 W Nine Mile Road, Sidwell Parcel 2434-101-067, on the south side of W Nine Mile Road between Lahser Road and Prescott, Section 34, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
F. Approval of Minutes: December 7, 2022 Study Meeting
December 14, 2022 Regular Meeting
G. Public Comment – A person addressing the Commission shall be limited to a period of three (3) minutes unless such period of time is extended by the presiding officer or by majority vote of the Commission.
The following Rules of Procedure have been established for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the Planning Commission.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Planning Commission refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the Planning Commission and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may take whatever actions are necessary to remove the person from the meeting. Call in number for Communication will be provided the night of the meeting.
H. Approve Planning Commission Meeting Schedule for February 2023 – January 2024
I. Approve Planning Commission Annual Report for 2022
J. Election of Officers
K. Miscellaneous: Next Planning Commission Study Meeting – February 8, 2023