Planning Commission April 17 Regular Meeting Agenda
CITY OF SOUTHFIELD
OF THE PLANNING COMMISSION
APRIL 19, 2023
26000 EVERGREEN ROAD, SOUTHFIELD, MI
A. Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
B. Approval of the Agenda
C. Announcements and Communications
D. Public Hearings
1. PSLU23-0002 is a Special Use Request of ZA Design Build, on behalf of the owner Pattah Development, to allow for a stand-alone Savvy Sliders restaurant with drive-thru on property located at 26336 W Twelve Mile Road, on the north side of W Twelve Mile Road between Franklin and Northwestern Hwy, Section 07, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
2. PZRODD23-0001 is a Rezoning Request for an Overlay Development District Development Agreement of GB Realty Acquisitions, LLC, for 5.625 acres of land for the construction of a 3-story climate controlled storage facility and additional mixed use development on W Eight Mile Road on property located at 16025 Northwestern Hwy, Sidwell Parcel 2436-452-004, on the north side of W Eight Mile Road between Northwestern Highway and Northland Drive, Section 36, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
E. Site Plans
1. PSP23-0004 is a Site Plan Review Request of ZA Design Build, on behalf of the owner Pattah Development, to allow for the conversion of an existing bank building to a stand-alone Savvy Sliders restaurant with drive-thru on property located at 26336 W Twelve Mile Road, on the north side of W Twelve Mile Road between Franklin and Northwestern Hwy, Section 07, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
2. PSP23-0006 is a Site Plan Review Request of Habitat for Humanity Oakland County to allow for the construction of three (3) duplexes for a total of six (6) units on properties located at Sidwell Parcels 2434-476-001, 2434-476-002, and 2434-476-003 on the south side of Westland between Evergreen and Prescott, Section 34, City of Southfield, Oakland County, State of Michigan.
F. Approval of Minutes: March 1, 2023 Study Meeting
March 15, 2023 Regular Meeting
March 22, 2023 Regular Meeting
G. Public Comment – A person addressing the Commission shall be limited to a period of three (3) minutes unless such period of time is extended by the presiding officer or by majority vote of the Commission.
The following Rules of Procedure have been established for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or Planning Commission member, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the Planning Commission. Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Planning Commission refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the Planning Commission and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may take whatever actions are necessary to remove the person from the meeting. Call in number for Communication will be provided the night of the meeting.
H. Council Items Update
I. Miscellaneous: Next Planning Commission Study Meeting – May 3, 2023