Parks & Recreation May 20 Board Meeting Agenda (conducted via teleconference)
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to Covid-19, the Parks & Recreation Board meeting will be conducted via teleconference. Residents may call in at (248) 796-4616 to make public comment at the May 20, 2020 Parks & Recreation Advisory Board Meeting.
Southfield Parks & Recreation Board
Parks & Recreation
Wednesday, May 20, 2020
5:30 p.m. via teleconference
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Public Comments
4. Parks & Recreation Department Cancellations, Closures, Suspended Services update.
- Website Information
5. Golf Course & Park Operations
6. Budget Preparation Overview
7. Virtual Recreation & Potential Future Programing
8. C.O.O.P & Re-opening Plans
9. Board Reports
Individuals with special needs who plan to participate in this meeting should contact the Human Resources Department at 248-796-4700 (voice) or email email@example.com, if auxiliary aids or services are needed. Reasonable advance notice is required.