Oakland County Treasurer to sponsor Taxpayer Assistance Meetings
Meet one-on-one with the Treasurer’s staff to discuss your 2017 and prior delinquent property taxes and find out if you are eligible to set up a Repayment Schedule.
There are six convenient locations for evening appointments in November and December at the following locations.
- November 12, 2019 at Holly Township Library, 1116 N. Saginaw Street, Holly, MI 48442 from 1-7 p.m.
- November 14, 2019 at Oxford Public Library, 530 Pontiac Street, Oxford, MI 48371 from 1-7 p.m.
- November 21, 2019 at Southfield Parks and Recreation Building – Marcotte Room, 26000 Evergreen Road, Southfield, MI 48076 from 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- December 10, 2019 at the Courthouse – South Entrance, 1200 North Telegraph Road, Pontiac, MI 48341 from 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
- December 11, 2019 at Wixom Public Library, 49015 Pontiac Trail, Wixom, MI 48393 from 1-7 p.m.
- December 17, 2019 at Hazel Park Public Library, 123 East 9 Mile Road, Hazel Park, MI 48030 from 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
Daytime appointments will be available starting on January 2, 2020 at the Oakland County Treasurer’s Office. Appointments are required. To schedule an appointment on-line, go to octreasurer.youcanbook.me or by phone at 248/858-0611.
Appointments are only needed if you cannot pay your 2017 and prior taxes in full by March 31, 2020. You must bring your photo ID and proof of income or tax returns to the appointment. If you are on a 2019 Repayment Schedule, continue to make monthly payments until your appointment.