City Council October 7 Committee-of-the-Whole Meeting Agenda
City of Southfield
Regular Meeting (conducted as a Committee-of-the-Whole)
Agenda of the City Council
October 7, 2019 at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Conference Room
26000 Evergreen Road
Southfield, Michigan 48076
FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE DISCUSSED:
- Presentation and Discussion Regarding Proposed Special Land Use and Site Plan for General Office Use on W Twelve Mile Road (PSLU19-0006/PSP19-0005)
- Redevelopment Liquor License
- Southfield Police Department / Transportation Improvement Association Grant
- Amendment to Traffic Control Orders Originally Adopted July 10, 2017 to Regulate Parking Near Twelve Mile and Glasgow
- Request to Retain MBC Investment Consultants on Behalf of the City of Southfield Sponsored 457 Deferred Compensation Plan and 401(a) Retirement Plan
- Kimmie Horne (Consent Agenda 10/21/19)
- Woodshire Street (10/21/19)
- Management Pay Scale
- OCC Millage Presentation (10/21/19)
The Southfield City Council has established the following Rules of Procedure for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the City Council. Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Council refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the City Council and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may direct any law enforcement officer who is present to escort the violator from the meeting.
- Discussion of Attorney-Client Written Opinion, MCL 15.268 (h) and MCL 15.243 (1)(g)
AND OTHER ITEMS COUNCIL DEEMS NECESSARY
Sherikia L. Hawkins, MMC
Individuals with special needs who plan to attend this meeting should contact the City Clerk’s Office at 248-796-5150 (voice) or 711 (TDD). If auxiliary aids or services are needed, reasonable advance notice is required.