City Council October 10 Regular (Hybrid) Meeting at Lawrence Technological University Agenda
City of Southfield
Regular (Hybrid) Meeting Agenda of the City Council
October 10, 2023 at 6:00 p.m.
Lawrence Technological University
University Technology and Learning Center Gallery, Building #3
21000 W. Ten Mile Road
Southfield, Michigan 48075
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Appointment of Deputy Director of Engineering and Traffic
The Southfield City Council has established the following Rules of Procedure for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the City Council.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Council refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the City Council and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may direct any law enforcement officer who is present to escort the violator from the meeting.
- Regular Meeting Minutes of September 11, 2023
- Special Meeting Minutes of September 14, 2023
- Regular Meeting Minutes of September 18, 2023
PUBLIC HEARINGS AND SITE PLANS
- Authorization to Host a Reception During Detroit Regional Chamber’s 2024 Mackinac Policy Conference Tuesday, May 28 to Friday, May 31, 2024
CLERK, TREASURER, PLANNER, ASSESSOR, ENGINEER
ADDITIONAL ITEMS DEEMED NECESSARY FOR DISCUSSION
Individuals with special need for this meeting should contact the City Clerk’s Office at 248-796-5150 (voice) or 711 (TDD). If auxiliary aids or services are needed, reasonable advance notice is required.