City Council May 3 Regular Meeting Agenda (conducted via teleconference)
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to COVID-19, the council meeting will be conducted via teleconference. Residents can listen to the council meeting live on City Cable 15 and through the City's website at https://bit.ly/Cable15. Residents may also call in at +1-415-655-0001 US Toll (Event number (access code): 173 516 1876) to make public comment at the May 3 City Council Meeting. To participate at the time of Public Comment, please raise your hand by pressing *3. Once called upon press *3 again to lower your hand.
City of Southfield
Regular Meeting (Committee-of-the-Whole)
Agenda of the City Council
May 3, 2021 at 6:00 pm via WebEx
26000 Evergreen Road
Southfield, Michigan 48076
For Public Comment Please Call and push *3 to be recognized
Public Comment +1-415-655-0001
US Toll Access Code 173 516 1876
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL BE DISCUSSED:
- Swearing in of Myron Frasier to Southfield City Council
- Authorization to Purchase Replacement Vehicle for the Police Department
- Extension of Site Plan Approval – OakFlint Medical Marihuana Provisioning Center 28481 Telegraph Road – PSP19-0013
- Presentation and Discussion Regarding an Amendment to the existing 2016 Overlay Development District Development Agreement for Arbor Lofts located at 20300 Civic Center Drive, Sidwell Parcel 2422-276-0019, -20 & -021 (PZRODD21-0001)
- Presentation and Discussion Regarding Site Plan Review Request for 9 Dome for a domed athletic facility located at 18000 W Nine Mile Road, Sidwell Parcel 2425-352-006 (PSP21-0006)
- Presentation and Discussion Regarding Site Plan Review Request for Clarience (Truck-Lite) located at 20600 Civic Center Drive, Sidwell Parcel 2422-201-026 (PSP21-0005)
- Preliminary Discussion Regarding New Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Telegraph Rd
- Receipt of Bids for Section 25 (Area 7 & 8) Water Main, Sanitary Sewer Separation and Road Improvements (Job No. 2062SFLD)
- Approval of Cost Participation Agreement for 12 Mile Road Reconstruction from Lahser Road to Evergreen Road (Job No. 2061RCOC) (RCOC Board Project 55251)
- Discussion Regarding Formation of Human Resources Operations Manager of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Training Position
- City of Southfield Executive Level Recruitment Recommendations
- Recommended Budget for 2021-22 Fiscal Year
- Three Month License Agreement at Northland Mall Property
The Southfield City Council has established the following Rules of Procedure for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the City Council.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Council refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the City Council and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may direct any law enforcement officer who is present to escort the violator from the meeting. Call in number for Communication is Public Comment +1-415-655-0001 US Toll Access Code 173 516 1876
AND ANY OTHER ITEMS DEEMED NECESSARY
Sherikia L. Hawkins, MMC
Individuals with special needs who plan to attend this meeting should contact the City Clerk’s Office at 248-796-5150 (voice) or 711 (TDD). If auxiliary aids or services are needed, reasonable advance notice is required.