City Council May 26 Special Meeting Agenda (conducted via teleconference)
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to Covid-19, the council meeting will be conducted via teleconference. Residents can listen to the council meeting live online on City Cable 15 and through the City's website at http://southfield.cablecast.tv/CablecastPublicSite/watch/1?channel=2. Residents may also call in at (248) 796-5152 to make public comment at the May 26 City Council Special Meeting.
City of Southfield
Special Meeting Agenda of the City Council
May 26, 2020 at 6:00 p.m. via teleconference
26000 Evergreen Road
Southfield, Michigan 48076
- Public Hearing on Dembs Development Group to Establish an Industrial Development District Under Public Act 198 of 1974, as Amended, at 26555 Northwestern Highway
- Marelli North America, Inc are seeking Application for Industrial Facilities Exemption Certificate
ADDITIONAL ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND/OR ACTION
- Presentation and Discussion Regarding Temporary Approval of Outdoor Dining Spaces and Grooming Stations.
- The City of Southfield Resumption Of-In Person Operations Plan
The Southfield City Council has established the following Rules of Procedure for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the City Council.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Council refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the City Council and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may direct any law enforcement officer who is present to escort the violator from the meeting.
For Communications the phone number to call in is 248-796-5152.
AND ANY OTHER ITEMS DEEMED NECESSARY
Sherikia L. Hawkins, MMC
Individuals with special needs who plan to attend this meeting should contact the City Clerk’s Office at 248-796-5150 (voice) or 711 (TDD). If auxiliary aids or services are needed, reasonable advance notice is required.