City Council June 21 Regular (Hybrid) Meeting Agenda
City of Southfield
Regular (Hybrid) Meeting Agenda of the City Council
June 21, 2022 at 6:00 p.m.
Donald F. Fracassi Municipal Campus
26000 Evergreen Road
Southfield, Michigan 48076
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
The Southfield City Council has established the following Rules of Procedure for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the City Council.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Council refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the City Council and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may direct any law enforcement officer who is present to escort the violator from the meeting.
PUBLIC HEARINGS AND SITE PLANS
- PSP22-0003, Site Plan Review Request of Mapletree Apartments LLC to construct four (4) two-story residential townhome units in one (1) building with associated parking and other site amenities, property located at 28545 Franklin Road (2418-277-044) on the west side of Franklin Road between I-696 and Maitrott
AGENDA ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION AND OR ACTION
- Presentation and Discussion Regarding Site Plan Review Request of Lume Cannabis Co. for changes to the previously approved elevations and site plans for the provisioning center located at 26760 Lahser Road, on the east side of Lahser Road between I-696 and M-10 Northwestern Highway (PSP22-0004)
- Presentation and Discussion Regarding a Proposal to Amend the MiddlePointe Overlay Development District Development Agreement and Site Plan on property located on Sidwell Parcels 2422-227-003 thru -0005 (PZRODD22-0001)
CLERK, TREASURER, PLANNER, ASSESSOR, ENGINEER
- Discussion of Labor Relations for strategy and negotiation sessions connected with the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements in a closed session as requested by one of the negotiating parties - Section 8(c) of the Open Meetings Act, MCL 15.268(c)
Individuals with special need for this meeting should contact the City Clerk’s Office at 248-796-5150 (voice) or 711 (TDD). If auxiliary aids or services are needed, reasonable advance notice is required.