City Council April 12 Regular Meeting Agenda (conducted via teleconference)
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to Covid-19, the council meeting will be conducted via teleconference. Residents can listen to the council meeting live online on City Cable 15 and through the City's website at http://southfield.cablecast.tv/CablecastPublicSite/watch/1?channel=2. Residents may also call in at (248) 796-5150 to make public comment at the April 12 City Council Regular Meeting.
City of Southfield
Agenda of the City Council
April 12, 2021 at 6:00 pm via WebEx
26000 Evergreen Road
Southfield, Michigan 48076
For Public Comment Please Call and push *3 to be recognized
Public Comment +1-415-655-0001
US Toll Access Code 129 998 3901
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Capital Improvement Program (CIP) Discussion
Southfield City Centre Trail Presentation and Update
- Special Meeting Minutes of March 11, 2021
- Regular Meeting Minutes of March 22, 2021
- Schedule of Public Hearing for Single Lot Special Assessment Roll
- Reimbursement Agreement with the Road Commission for Oakland County for 2021 Season Street Sweeping Services Performed by the City on County Roads (2021 Summer Maintenance Agreement)
- Proposed Sale of Real Property
- Proposed Sale of Real Property – Several Parcels
- Authorization to Purchase Replacement Fire Hose for the Fire Department
- Proposed Vacation of Consent Judgments – 27522 Northwestern Highway
- Coronavirus Aid Assistance for Centrepolis Accelerator and Oakland County Michigan Works Southfield with funding H.R. 1319 – American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Review and approve wage and benefits for Bargaining Unit Employees, Management and ACS Employees
The Southfield City Council has established the following Rules of Procedure for all speakers:
- No speaker may make personal or impertinent attacks upon any officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, that is unrelated to the manner in which the officer, employee, or City Council member or other Elected Official, performs his or her duties.
- No person shall use abusive or threatening language toward any individual when addressing the City Council.
Any person who violates this section shall be directed by the presiding officer to be orderly and silent. If a person addressing the Council refuses to become silent when so directed, such person may be deemed by the presiding officer to have committed a “breach of the peace” by disrupting and impeding the orderly conduct of the public meeting of the City Council and may be ordered by the presiding officer to leave the meeting. If the person refuses to leave as directed, the presiding officer may direct any law enforcement officer who is present to escort the violator from the meeting. Call in number for Communication is Public Comment +1-415-655-0001 US Toll Access Code 129 998 3901
CLERK, TREASURER, PLANNER, ASSESSOR, ENGINEER
- Enact Ordinance No. 1734, PZTA21-0001, Council initiated Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment to amend Title V, Zoning and Planning, Chapter 45, Zoning by amending various Articles and Sections of the Zoning Ordinance related to Woodlands and Wetlands, Small Box Retail and Wireless Communications Facilities, and other amendments that may become necessary as needed for the City of Southfield
Individuals with special need for this meeting should contact the City Clerk’s Office at 248-796-5150 (voice) or 711 (TDD). If auxiliary aids or services are needed, reasonable advance notice is required.