Administrative Civil Service Commission July 28 Special Meeting Agenda
Due to the State of Emergency declared due to COVID-19, the council meeting will be conducted via teleconference.
CITY OF SOUTHFIELD
ADMINISTRATIVE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION (ACS)
SPECIAL MEETING – Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Via Teleconference at 248-796-5052
26000 Evergreen Road
A. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
Review and approve Agenda for the 7-28-20 meeting.
1. Review and approve Minutes of the July 7, 2020 ACS Meeting.
2. Review and approve Minutes of the July 21, 2020 ACS Meeting,.
- Appeal request – Robert Green
D. ELIGIBILITY LISTS
- Certification of Eligibility List for Public Safety Dispatcher
- Certification of Eligibility List for Network Engineer
- Certification of Eligibility List of Building Services Supervisor
E. EMPLOYMENT ITEMS
- Review and Approve Job Reclassification Results – Legal Secretary
- Review and Approve Job Reclassification Results – Public Works Analyst I
- Review Proposed Title Change – Digital Media Specialist
- Non-Career Building Inspector Pay Expansions
F. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
- ACS Commission Training with the City Attorney and City Clerk
G. ACS RULES/ADMINISTRATIVE REGULATIONS
- Discussion on retiree rehire position
- ACS Rules revision
H. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- OTHER ITEMS DEEMED NECESSARY
Individuals with special needs who plan to attend these meetings should contact the Human Resources Department at 248-796-4700 (voice) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if auxiliary aids or services are needed. Reasonable advance notice is required.