Administrative Civil Service (ACS) Commission April 26 Regular Meeting Agenda
April 25, 2022
For public participation, the ACS meeting will be conducted via teleconference at (248) 796-5052.
CITY OF SOUTHFIELD
ADMINISTRATIVE CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION
April 26, 2022 – 5:30 p.m.
Council Study Room – Main Municipal Building
26000 Evergreen Road
A. APPROVAL OF AGENDA
1. Review and approve Agenda for today’s (04/26/2022) meeting.
1. Review and approve Minutes of the March 8, 2022, meeting
C. PUBLIC COMMENTS
D. ELIGIBILITY LISTS
1. Certification of Eligibility List - Animal Control Officer
2. Certification of Eligibility List - P&R Superintendent - Parks and Recreation
3. Certification of Eligibility List - Mailroom Clerk - Central Services
4. Certification of Eligibility List - Maintenance Worker I - Parks & Recreation
5. Certification of Eligibility List - Building Service Worker - Facilities
6. Certification of Eligibility List - Cashier - Treasurer’s Office
7. Certification of Eligibility List - Office Coordinator I - Fiscal Services
8. Certification of Eligibility List - Administrative Assistant II - City Clerk’s Office
F. ACS PROJECTS REPORT – VIRGINIA ROBINSON
1. ACS Rule 6 for review
G. EMPLOYMENT ITEMS
H. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS
I. OLD BUSINESS
1. Retro Classification Update
a. Closed Session
Discussion of Material Exempt from Discussion or Disclosure by State or Federal Statute-Section 8(h) of the Open Meetings Act & Section 13(1)(g) of the Michigan Freedom of Information Act, Information or records subject to the attorney-client privilege specifically the written legal opinion(s) regarding the Retro Classification Update Agenda Item. Specifically, non-career time requests for review from C. Riley, N. Miller, M. Chatman, S. Kaiser, D. Richardson, D. Fann, C. Fresia and M. Smith.
2. Seek for alternative Commissioner
J. NEW BUSINESS
1. Quarterly Retiree Report
K. OTHER ITEMS DEEMED NECESSARY
Individuals with special needs who plan to attend these meetings should contact the Human Resources Department at 248-796-4700 (voice) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if auxiliary aids or services are needed. Reasonable advanced notice is required.