|City Council December 10 Regular Meeting Agenda|
REGULAR MEETING OF THE COUNCIL OF THE CITY OF SOUTHFIELD TO BE HELD AT 6:00 P.M., LOCAL TIME, IN THE COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM AND 7:30 P.M., LOCAL TIME, IN THE COUNCIL CHAMBERS OF THE MUNICIPAL BUILDING, 26000 EVERGREEN ROAD, SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN, ON MONDAY DECEMBER 10, 2018, PURSUANT TO SECTION 4.3 OF THE CITY CHARTER.
(Presentation and discussion of each study item will be limited to ten minutes)
1. Presentation and Discussion Regarding a Proposed Site Plan (PSP18-0005) for New Condominiums on Dun Scotus and Lahser Road
2. Presentation and Discussion Regarding Proposed Conditional Rezoning (PZR18-0006)
3. Local Improvement Revolving Fund – Northland Redevelopment Loan
4. 2017-2018 Year-End Actions; Fund Balance Allocations
5. Proposal: Hazardous Materials Assessment and Technical Design Services for Abatement at Northland Mall
6. Appointment of Human Resources Director
1. Discussion of Labor Relations
2. Discussion of Genevieve Wilson Debtor; GW -v- Home Town Properties, LLC; Oakland County Treasurer, Andy Meisner; City of Southfield Case No. 18-53867; and Ashford v. Karpinsky, 17-cv-12953; MCL15.268 (e)
MOVE TO COUNCIL CHAMBERS
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
A. Special Meeting of October 23, 2018
B. Regular Meeting of October 29, 2018
C. Regular Meeting of November 19, 2018
A. Local Improvement Revolving Fund – Northland Redevelopment Loan
B. 2017-2018 Year-End Actions; Fund Balance Allocations
C. Proposal: Hazardous Materials Assessment and Technical Design Services for Abatement at Northland Mall
A. Request for Recognition – Pamela Gerald
B. Request for Recognition – Gerard Mullin
C. Request for Recognition – Sonjia Simpson-Gardner
D. Request for Recognition – Keith Harris
E. Request for Recognition – Debbie Holcomb
F. Request for Recognition – Brenda Smith
G. Request for Recognition – Harold Hill
H. Request for Recognition – Gregory Keeler
A. Approve Travel Expense Report for Tawnya Morris: National League of Cities Conference, November 6-11, 2018, Los Angeles, CA.
B. Approve Travel Expense Report for Lloyd Crews: National League of Cities Conference, November 6-11, 2018, Los Angeles, CA.
CLERK, TREASURER, PLANNER, ASSESSOR, ENGINEER
A. Enact Ordinance No. 1699, Zoning Ordinance Text Amendment, PSLU18-0008
Individuals with special needs who plan to attend this meeting should contact the City Clerk’s Office at 248-796-5150 (voice) or 711 (TDD). If auxiliary aids or services are needed, reasonable advance notice is required.