Available services include:
- Providing consultations/referrals that direct families to resources based on identified needs (i.e.—clothing, food, utility, housing, furniture).
- Employing partnerships with Focus Hope and The Emergency Food Assistance Program (TEFAP) to provide food boxes to low income families and seniors.
- Partners with Southfield Goodfellows to ensure that no child is left behind at Christmas.
- Instituting the "Adopt-A-Family" program that allows area businesses, faith-based organizations and residents to contribute food and gifts to families during Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- We partner with the following: Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Associated Food and Petroleum Dealers, Bully Tree Service/Thomas Hearns, Church of Latter Day Saints, City of Southfield Departments (employees & residents), Covenant Presbyterian Church, Crossover Church, Detroit Mar Thoma Church, DSSI, Emmanuel Lutheran Church, Family Victory Fellowship Church, First Baptist Church of Detroit, Focus: HOPE, Furniture Bank of Southeastern Michigan, Korean Presbyterian Church of Metro Detroit, Oakland County Veterans Services, Oakland Livingston Human Services Agency, Northwest Unitarian Universalist Church, Hope United Methodist Church, John Wesley AME Zion Church, Legal Aid and Defender Association, Lakeshore Legal Aid, Magnolia Community Center, My Brother’s Keeper, Oakland County Commissioners, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Peace Lutheran Church, Raymond James, Salvation Army, Southfield Community Foundation, Southfield Goodfellows, Southfield Public Schools, Southfield/Lathrup CROP Hunger Walk, Southfield Veterans Commission, Southfield Youth Assistance, State Dept. of Health and Human Services, St. Vincent De Paul, The Heath and Warmth Fund (THAW), Tone Up for Tune Ups, and Training and Treatment Innovations