The Court is comprised of five divisions:
- Administration: Responsible for administrative management of all non-judicial functions of the Court, including: personnel and fiscal management, juror coordination, caseflow management, and other administrative areas.
- Misdemeanors/ Felony Division: Maintains records on all misdemeanor and felony offenses and is responsible for the processing, scheduling, and noticing of these cases.
- Civil Infractions/ Parking Division: Maintains records on all traffic civil infraction and parking violations and is responsible for the processing, scheduling, and noticing of these cases.
- Civil Division: Maintains records on general civil, landlord-tenant, and small claims cases and is responsible for the scheduling and processing of these cases. (Civil cases are all non-criminal and non-traffic matters.)
- Probation Department: Responsible for the supervision, counseling, and referral of defendants placed on probation. The Probation Department also performs alcohol assessments and pre-sentence investigations. Those who cannot afford to pay fines and costs are placed in non-profit agencies where they contribute volunteer hours in lieu of payment.