Contact Us

Did You Know?

  • Did you know that only 30 percent of a Southfield taxpayer’s taxes go to the City with the remaining 70 percent going to schools and Oakland County?

  • Did you know that Southfield’s bond rating is AA which places the City in the top
    tier of more than 450 public agencies in Michigan rated by Standard & Poors?

Fiscal Services / Office of Management and Budget
Municipal Building
26000 Evergreen Road (at Civic Center Drive)
Southfield, MI 48076
(248) 796-5260